
As for the past 15 years...wow I cant believe its really been that long. After serving my mission in Jamaica I came home and married a beatiful young lady from Payson. Kristen & I have been married 11 years on May 2nd.

We have 4 kids that keep both of very busy. Jaiden is our oldest (10 years) and loves to play sports and is very active in his scouting activities. Brinley is our only girl and were glad we have one!!! We love her to death but she knows how to keep her mother on her toes. Brinley enjoys singing, dancing, sports and playing with her friends. She just turned 8 on April 12th. Our 3rd is Bryson and is approaching 5 years. He is known as "The Beaver" around our house. Bryson loves Star Wars and Cars. He knows more about these than I could ever dream of knowing. Our 4th is Trevor who just turned 2 in Feb. He keeps us all smiling and jabbers 100 words a minute and asks alot of questions. We moved to Twin Falls Idaho in May of 2006 where I manage an industrial gases company called Praxair. I have been with Praxair for 10 years and either I enjoy it or have done it so long I dont know any better. I spend some time hunting and fishing but mostly playing with the family. Kristen is a stay at home mom and enjoys spending time with the kids. She also enjoys spending time doing scrapbooks. Anyway we wont be able to make down this weekend so please tell everyone hello.
2 comments:
Good to see you Randy!!
Randy, I just love your darling family!!! Hope all is well with you guys! Keep good tabs on Lisa for me, it was so fun to bond with her over this latest deployment! Take care!
Deeanna
Post a Comment