Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Amy Johnson Bradley







To my fellow classmates of 1993--
Wow! Can you believe that it has been 15 years. I can't! Where did the time go? Where do I start on what I've been doing for the last 15 years? I will start by saying that I've been through a lot. Some things I am not proud of. I'm sure we all have our dark secrets and demons we have had to face. But I am proud to say that the things I'm not proud of have made me a stronger person and the person I am today. I think that once I graduated and left my "sheltered" life in Loa, Utah, I entered into the real world. My eyes were opened to the worldly pleasures and temptations which I indulged in for many years. I lived a well off life for many years. Then one day, actually May 18, 1998, I met the man of my dreams. It was in Cainville at the "Spring Fling" of all places. As you can all guess I made that man my husband on July 2, 1999. We have lived in many places, which include Hanksville, Kearns, and West Jordan. The best place so far is Moab. We are currently moving to Manti to house sit for his grandparents. Then in a year or two we will "hopefully" make our final move to Phoenix, AZ.




We have two beautiful kids. Ethan Dale who is 6 and Lily Beth, who is 16 months. Before I had Ethan, we were pregnant with twins and lost them when I was 5 months along, it was a very trying time for me and my husband and we where told to not to try to get pregnant for at least a year, but of course we didnt listen. Within 2 months I was pregnant again with our son and we gave him the name of Ethan Dale that we were hoping to be able to call our twins. Ethan is very involved in modeling for Paris France Magazines (maybe his good looks will pay off and mom/dad can sit back and let him bring home the bacon J/K, but it is a great career opportunity for him) he is also very involved in sports, baseball and he just completed spring soccer season which his team was undefeated.
Lily is a very bubbly little danty princess, but do not under estimate her cuz she also has a little devilish side to her as well.
But I am enjoying every minute with my kids and am very thankful that I have the opportunity to be their mother. I am also blessed to have a gorgeous husband. He worked for the City of Salt Lake and a company call Asplundh. It is a tree arborist company. They trim trees around power lines and groom them. He worked for them for about 9 years. He is now working in the oil fields on the oil rigs. I have worked for what seems like forever, but since Les has changed jobs, I am now able to become a stay home mom. It is wonderful getting to raise my children instead of having somebody else do it. To spend every moment with them is priceless. So getting to be a stay home mom, I have become a reality TV junky. But not a soap opera junky. I guess you could say that I am obsessed. My 1st favorite is "The Girls Next Door," yes the playboy one. Thank God for Hugh Hefner. Then my next favorite is " The Bad Girls Club." It kinda reminds me of my single crazy days. Right now I am sure that everyone is going "oh-my-gosh, she is crazy!" It's only temporary insanity. LOL:}
Other than my reality TV obsession we live a pretty normal life. We are very active with the outdoors and sports. As you can assume with living in Moab, the outdoor sports are great and very warm. Well, I hope everyone has a great time at the reunion. I am sorry I won't be there to cruise back in time with you. But we are moving to Manti on the 26th. I hope everyone has had an adventurous 15 years and I will see you at the next reunion. May you all have many great years to come. Love to you all. To your family from mine.
Amy "Johnson", Les, Ethan Dale, and Lily Beth Bradley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...your son is a model making big bucks! Too cool, Amy. I was sad to hear about your twins. That would be so hard, especially it being your first pregnancy. Hope you enjoy Manti. I loved living in Sanpete co. Oh, and I must say your kids are darling! Take care.