cute picture soon
After graduation, I attended SUU for one year. In August of 94' I married Raymond Barlow. We lived in Loa for a couple of months and then we headed to SLC. We lived there for a year and went to the SLCC. Then we moved to Hanksville for the summer and rented out jet skis for my dad. After that we moved to Cedar City so we could finish our education. I graduated from SUU with a degree in Elementary Education in 1998. After graduation I worked as a checker in Smith's for a few years at nights, so Ray could finish his education. Then I have been a stay-at-home mom ever since. We moved to Bicknell in 2003. Ray finished college and thought we needed to move back home, so here we are. We really like it here, though. I was working in the Post Office in Bicknell for a few hours on Saturday, just to get me out of the house. But I just quit that job, because we just couldn't get any camping trips fit in!!
I have 4 wonderful children. They are Devan (9), Vanessa (7), Trevor (5), and Shayla who is 1! They are so much fun and they keep me really busy, but I love it!! I am busy with running kids to piano lessons, and gymnastics and wrestling, baseball, and to friends! I enjoy playing the piano, reading, camping, riding motorcycles and just doing anything at all with my family! I can't believe that 15 years has gone by already!! We can't be that old, can we?!
1 comment:
You ride motorcycles!?! That's way too cool. It was so fun to see you and your kids at the pool last summer. Hopefully we'll cross paths this summer when I come down. I'm dying to see the pictures of your family that you promised to post! Take care!
Post a Comment